Adam M. Moskowitz
|Practice Area:||Commercial Litigation|
Adam M. Moskowitz concentrates his practice primarily on class action matters and the trial of complex litigation. Mr. Moskowitz has been an adjunct professor in class action litigation at the University of Miami School of Law for almost ten years and is experienced in all forms of class action claims, including RICO, antitrust, deceptive and unfair trade practices, and breach of contracts. He frequently leads Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton’s participation in multi-state class action litigation that involves teams of law firms from around the nation.
Mr. Moskowitz’ practice also encompasses the trial of complex commercial litigation matters. He has also specialized in securities fraud actions, and served as Chairperson on numerous NASD securities arbitration panels. Mr. Moskowitz actively participates in local and national seminars and panels and has published numerous articles on litigation and class actions.
He earned his J.D. degree, cum laude, in 1993 from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was Managing Editor and Assistant Articles and Comments Editor of the University of Miami Law Review and received numerous awards including the Dean’s Merit Scholarship, the Hanna D. Mott National Scholarship, and various Jurisprudence Book awards. Mr. Moskowitz earned his Bachelor’s Degree in 1989 from Syracuse University, where he was president of the varsity debate team.
Key Practice Areas
- Class Actions
- Plaintiff’s Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Securities Fraud
- Securities Arbitration
Admissions & Memberships
- Florida Bar, 1993
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami
- Managing Editor and Assistant Articles and Comments Editor of the University of Miami Law Review
- B.A., Syracuse University